Ware Academy empowers each student to achieve academic excellence,
emphasizing the development of mind, body and character.
Founded in 1949, Ware Academy is a non-profit, non-denominational, co-educational, independent day school for students three years of age through Eighth Grade.
The primary objectives are to educate the whole child to his or her fullest potential and for students to acquire a respect and a desire for learning in order to develop into independent, life-long learners in preparation to lead fulfilled lives. The school embraces and appreciates that students possess individual learning styles.
The school promotes ethnic and racial diversity. Moralistic and ethical principles are fostered, encouraging students to develop integrity, empathy and compassion for all living things. Ware selects students on the basis of academic potential and developmental readiness without regard to race, color, creed, or ethnic origin.
Guiding Principles for Ware Academy
Proudly, we believe…
- in honor, trust and integrity.
- in a structured learning environment.
- all students possess an innate desire to learn.
- all students should have opportunities to satisfy their curiosity and to reach their academic potential.
- in mental and physical wellness.
- in mutual respect for individuals.
- in developing and enriching healthy relationships.
- in the importance of contributing to the community.
- in generosity and sharing.
- in making choices responsibly.